Would you like to have an overview of the progress of individual work steps of a process using a checklist? Checklist Activities for System Center Service Manager (SCSM) allows you to add multiple work steps to a process as a simple checklist. For each work step, the specific status is recorded and as soon as the individual activities are completed, the process is moved forward.
Both checklist activities and manual activities are available to you, and each can be added to your service request, change request, or release record templates.
- Additional activity type to simplify the processes
- Create checklists for individual processes
- Assign checklist activity to an activity implementer
- When a task is completed, the responsible person, date and comments are logged
- The checklist activity is completed when all steps have been marked as done