Billable Time for System Center Service Manager (SCSM) allows your analysts to record the exact time they spent working on different incidents. This way, you as an organization can gain more insight into the time spent on different IT service management processes. In addition, this enhancement allows you to keep track of chargeback and cost control.
Billable Time uses System Center Service Manager’s out-of-box data model. This ensures that the time logs are also transferred to the data warehouse and made available for reporting.
Billable Time provides you with three ready-to-use reports that facilitate time management analysis.
- Billable time per analyst
- Billable time per work item type
- Historical billable time
Billable Time for System Center Service Manager is also applicable to other out-of-box work item types:
- Service Requests
- Change Requests
- Review Activities
- Manual Activities
- Record processing time per work item and per analyst
- Description field per time entry
- Mark time entries as “Unbillable
- Timer in ticket automatically records time spent
- Report on time worked per ticket