Release ITSM Portal Version 5.4.0
We’re thrilled to announce the release of Operaio Portal version 5.4.0! The journey towards this update has been an exciting one, and it couldn’t have been achieved without the invaluable feedback and insights from our dedicated user community.
Your unwavering support and brilliant feedback have been instrumental. It’s you, our users, who drive us to strive for perfection, to refine our features, and to squash those pesky bugs. And we’re proud to say that with this latest release, several of the issues you highlighted have been addressed.
It’s this symbiotic relationship, this shared commitment to excellence, that sets the Operaio Portal community apart. We’re deeply grateful for your continued trust in us and look forward to your feedback on version 5.4.0.
For any questions, or if you wish to share further feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here to help and eager to hear from you!
New Features added to 5.4.0
- Button in Enduser portal to open the same work item in Analyst portal (only visible for users with an analyst role)
- Preselection of affected users CI objects in the incident form
- Thumbnail for attached images in the action log for all ticket types
- Operaio SCSM Archive integration to global search
- Advanced Search in the analyst portal
- Implementation of Tree Views for the analyst portal
- Kanban View for Work Items