This Software Support and Maintenance Guide details the support, maintenance, and other services available for Operaio software products.
1. Maintenance & Support
Customers in our Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP) are eligible to receive new releases of the licensed software products and receive support for these. MSP is invoiced in advance for a period of 12 months from the date of ordering the software. MSP does contain an automatic renewal at the end of the period. Customers automatically receive an invoice for the extension 3 months before the end of the term. The customer can cancel the maintenance in writing up to one month before the extension.
2. Software Updates
Customers in our Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP) are eligible to receive new releases of the licensed software products as and when they are made commercially available. New releases typically contain major feature changes, including new functionality, performance enhancements and bug fixes. When a new release is made commercially available, the related documentation is updated to incorporate information about the new features and enhancements included.
3. Support Services
- Customers in our Maintenance & Support Plan (MSP) are eligible to receive support from Operaio.
- Support is available from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm Central European Time (CET).
- Severity levels provide an indication of the urgency of an issue and help us to provide a rapid and effective response. Severity 1 incidents are issues where Operaio software products cause a business-critical software component to be inoperable or unavailable. Severity 1 issues require an immediate workaround or resolution. All other issues are severity 2 incidents.
- All incidents are reported to Operaio by creating a ticket under https://support.operaio.ch.
- The target response time for severity 1 incidents is 4 business hours. The target response time for severity 2 incidents is 1 business day.
- Support services are available in English and German
The customer can engage Operaio for supporting the customer in installing, configuring and customizing Operaio software products. The hourly rate for such services is 180 USD.
Version: 1.0 (01.05.2020)